ArtLink Galleries has embarked on an exciting new luxury cruise line Art experience. We are looking for a team of professionals who have outstanding sales skills, a passion for art, customer focused, and enthusiasm to explore the world and meet interesting and diverse people while leading our business in this new venue to reach incredible heights. Are you ready to join a team of energetic, confident and creative entrepreneurs? If you are motivated by a high energy work environment, get inspired by achieving sales goals while delivering an enriching experience to our guests and have a desire to travel the world, working in an environment with unlimited opportunity for personal growth, we would love to meet you.
Art Specialist Job Summary:
Our Art Specialist will act as a partner to the Art Concierge, contributing to sales success and still learning and developing to grow with the company. They will support the art events through setup and changes, and will focus on the guest experience and manage the selling/transaction process. They will be engaging guests and imparting their knowledge about the Art/Artist to inspire, educate and close sales.
Art Specialist Responsibilities:
- Actively manage and achieve all aspects of the selling cycle to include making guest connections, offering information about the art and artist, inspiring the motivation to buy and closing sales.
- Present at seminars and connect information presented to art sales.
- Develop and apprentice with the Art Concierge to support the leadership of the art program onboard.
- Merchandise and set up (and take down) art displays that enrich the art experience presentation and pique the guest desire to bring home an art memory from their vacation
- Learn and be educated on the artists’ backgrounds and communicate the unique experience of each art display
- Be knowledgeable on the art offered as well as the shipping, payment and fulfillment process. Ensure art is handled with care and in compliance with ship safety standards and manage the art inventory and storage.
- Perform administrative functions that support presentations, events and seminars
- Coordinate logistics of each artist’s visit onboard the ship
Art Specialist Qualifications:
- High degree of sales/retail skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence, extroversion and positive energy to interact with all guest and to build interest and curiosity to buy.
- Passion/interest in art as demonstrated by experience, outside interests, education.
- Ability to organize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service orientation
- Professionalism and commitment to the position as a priority.