ArtLink is embarking on an exciting new luxury cruise line Art experience. We are looking for a team of professionals who have a passion for Art, enthusiasm to explore the world and meet interesting and diverse people while leading our business in this new venue to reach incredible heights. Are you ready to join a team of energetic and creative entrepreneurs? If you are motivated by a high energy work environment, get inspired by delivering an enriching experience to our guests and have a desire to travel the world while working in an environment with unlimited opportunity for personal growth, we would love to meet you.
Art Concierge Job Summary:
The Art Concierge will act as the ambassador of ArtLink and the Artist. They will be responsible for connecting and building relationships with each guest through their own passion for art, through conducting enrichment seminars that focus on art specific to the cruise destination, develop marketing strategies that drive revenue, and partner with the onboard team to optimize the cruise experience.
Art Concierge’s Responsibilities:
- Design and present enrichment events and presentations that educate the guest on Art
- Develop and deliver a guest experience that will inspire the purchase of a unique piece of Art, specific to the voyage and destination, through stories and education
- Create marketing materials and strategies that connect with the guest and ultimately drive revenue
- Act as sales leader to drive the business and reach sales goals
- Merchandize an everchanging and compelling art display
- Maintain a positive working relationship with the on-board team to develop new revenue streams and enhance the vision of providing an outstanding guest experience
- Communicate with senior management to develop strategies across the fleet that aligns with the cruise line brand essence
- Accountable for all Art related activities
- Lead and develop an Art specialist
Art Concierge Qualifications:
- Passion, interest, and experience in Art. Education in Art preferred.
- Confidence and experience in entertainment, public speaking and/or teaching
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be a part of a rapidly growing business
- A self-starter who can utilize their positive energy and dedication to deliver outstanding service that motivates our guest and gains their loyalty
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective managerial and customer relationship skills
- Ability to travel extensively and live on board a ship for 6 months
- Ability to speak English and preferably, another language.